Can i induce my periods?

By September 10, 2015 - 5:49am

hi im 29year old...my periods were due today, yesterday i had unprotected intercourse with my hubby as it was safe period and he even withdrew before ejaculation. but due to some doubt he made me take idoz72 within 2hrs of intercourse. please note my cycle is very regular with 28days interval. now i didnt get my period til now..is it the pill effect or do i have to wait and see. we usually follow the same as my husband meets me once in few months i dont take a combined pill cycle. this is the third time i took the pill. first two times i got my periods with in a day. i was planning to take mensovit today. please suggest i want my period. should i wait or take mensovit

Hi sona157!

There was probably no need to take anything since your period is due today. The medication you took may change your menstrual cycle. There is no need to take mensovit, I think that's just a supplement to help regulate the menstrual cycle.

You are at a very low risk for pregnancy, I don't think pregnancy will happen for you.

Thank you Susan, for the prompt reply.