Can I Make her pregnant?

Me and My GF is having a dry humping when she was wearing his panties, and I don't have any. In the middle of what we're doing, he touched my penis and he touched something sticky on me, Note that I know myself that I haven't ejaculated and when we both smelled what she touched, It smelled bleach. I'm a bit worried If that fluid can make her pregnant? Because after that, I checked if I really ejaculated that time by masturbating alone in the CR, Good thing I ejaculated lots of it. Can it make her pregnant with that kind of fluid? her panties are wet, and I'm not wearing any.

Thanks for the answer Susan :) I just like to add one last question, what is that thing, fluid she touched in my penis when we're doing the dry humping with her THIN PANTIES, and smelled like a bleach also? I know myself it's not the ejactulation itself, but, is it the Precum? If it is, is there a chance to swim through her wet thin panties into her vagina? and is it possible to make her pregnant? thanks for the answer again Susan, hoping for your answer again. Thank you so much.

The fluid was probably pre-ejaculate. 

You really should know all this - this is your body! Look up male reproduction so you can learn how the body works. 

Sperm aren't designed to "swim" through fabric, that just isn't how it works. I have no idea what this bleach smell is. 

One way or the other, you really need to use condoms so you don't have this worries. 

If you did not ejaculate in (or directly on) her vagina, she cannot get pregnant, even if you were both pregnant. 

But it sounds like you two are about to have sex so have a condom handy. Always wear a condom to protect your girlfriend from pregnancy. 

Thank you Susan for that answer :) I just like to add some questions if you don't mind, what is that she touched and smelled like a bleach? Her panties were thin, If that's a precum does it have a chance to make her pregnant even if it will be soaked into her thin wet panties?
Thank you again for the answer.