Can I not get pregnant or something?

I'm 16 and me and my boyfriend usually use a condom but for the past month I took a chance and we had sex 5 times without a condom, after the third time I had really bad pain in my uterus and it hurt to pee it went away two days later and we had sex one last time 2 days b4 my period was due (each time we used the pull out method) and I still had my period on time, y is that?

A woman doesn't get pregnant every time she has sex. It can take one time or several months to get pregnant.

You sound disappointed that you are not pregnant and you are obviously trying since you are deliberately having sex without a condom. You are not "taking" a chance, Anon - you are actively trying to get pregnant. This is your choice, of course - you are free to do as you wish. But you're 16 - be careful what you wish for.

I am taking a chance I'm not TRYING to her pregnant that's y I'm using the PULL OUT method I'm not wishing to get pregnant I was actually very happy I wasn't my main thing was where did the pain in my uterus come from

In your first post you were the young woman. Now you are both talking as the man involved and then back to being a woman again, all in the same (second) post.  Please try to sort out your story.

Anyone deliberately not wearing a condom and then asks "can I not get pregnant or something?" is clearly trying to get pregnant or at least enjoying the risk taking.

We would have no idea where the pain in your/her uterus has come from.

I'm sorry we cannot help you further. Please make an appointment with your/her doctor who can help more.

Best wishes,