Can I possibly be pregnant

Hi, my name is Shae, and I just recently had my cycle after it was a week late. The darn thing only lasted 2 days then stopped. I saw very light pink only if I went up in after the first 2 days, the first 2 days were regular bleeding so I thought. Could this be an early sign of pregnancy? I hope so, just don't want to get set up for another disappointment.

Hi Shay!

It sounds like it was an actual period, even thought it was a short one. But a pregnancy test will let you know for sure.

Does it, even though a normal one for me is 5 days. I'm experiencing VERY frequent urination and pains in my pelvic area and lower back that's not the same as my normal period pain. Do you think I should probably take a test or see a doctor?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Shae)

Take a test first.