Can I pregnant like this?

By June 14, 2016 - 5:15pm

I and my boyfriend make out 3 days ago. Both of us using clothes (jeans and underwear). He say that he ejaculate but I don't know his semen touch my jeans or not. Can I become pregnant like this? I really worries. Thanks for your answere

Hi Lobeto!

It's concerning you think pregnancy can happen this way. Did you have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected swx (naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors

The probability of pregnancy is 0 percent, isn't it?

Thank you ...