can i pregnant again?

im 26 and i am merried now. last 2009 may13,i have surgery i have etopic pregnant. may right tube cut already and i am afraid if im not pregnant again.
pls help me what im ganna do,i want to get pregnant.
thank you for respond my letter.

I'm sorry you had to deal with an ectopic pregnancy and ensuing surgery afterward - I can imagine that was very hard on you both physically and emotionally.

Based on what you have said, there is certainly hope for you to get pregnant again. However, your will need to sit down and talk with your doctor so that he or she can tell you the implications from your surgery. Did this not happen already? Has your health care provider explained to you about your pregnancy options? If not, please make a call to set up a meeting.

Also, if this just happened in May, you may need to give yourself enough time to recover both physically and emotionally. I can tell by your post that this has greatly upset you (which is a very natural response!) and time can be a good healer in this case. Do you have a good support system from your husband and family?

I hope to hear ore from you - and please make an appointment with your doctor as soon as possible.