Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Guide

ask: Can I spread an STD by fingering with dry precum on my finger?

Hi, I have a quick question. I was dry humping with this girl. I went in my pants to adjust my boxers afterwards and touched my penis and a bit of precum. I wiped the precum on the bottom of my jeans and then like 2-5 minutes later I began to finger her. No other sexual contact occured. What are my chances of giving her an STD? I have Gonorrhea possibly.

Anonymous

Alright, if you guys remember, I'll post back my results a couple weeks later. Thank you for posting and informing me. I'm relieved at the same time yet a bit conernced but, I'll hope for the best. Thank you!!

As Rosa said, your risk of spreading a disease is minimal but there is still a risk. If you suspect at any time that you may have an STD, you have to refrain from sexual contact so that you don't risk infecting others and so you don't have these worries.

It's good to see that you have these concerns, because a lot of guys would walk away and not care. Good for you for looking into this!

Good luck with your appointment. You are correct that most cases of epiditymitus are caused by an STD but don't worry yet, as tests have not been taken. Inform the girl in question immediately if you have any kind of STD/STI.

Take care and keep us updated.

Dear Anon,

Have you been tested and given a positive diagnosis for Gonorrhea?

Usually gonorrhea is spread through oral, anal, or vaginal intercourse-- not through fingering. However, the fact that you touched your penis/pre-ejaculation is what concerns me. I want to say that she's got a less than likely chance of contracting the disease from you but Gonorrhea is caused by bacteria-- if the bacteria was on your hand and went into her body, then there is always the possibility.

If you haven't done so already, let her know that you have an STD and that she should get tested. Even if there was 0% probability of getting Gonorrhea from you, getting tested is always a good idea. It's better to be safe than sorry-- it was very responsible of you not to initiate sexual intercourse with this girl knowing you could possibly transfer an infection to her. Next time, just make sure you wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.

Best Wishes!

Anonymous (reply to Rosa Cabrera RN)

Thank you very much. So it really isn't likely that she has gotten gonnorrhea? Yes, I do no plan on having sex before marriage, because I respect others, however my physician said I might have epiditymitus, and I set an appointment with my urologist. However, its 3 weeks away. I researched epiditymitus and saw that gonnorrhea could've caused it. I had oral in 8th grade when I didn't know any better, Anyway there's very little chance of the spreading of STD correct?

Have you ever been tested for STDs?: