By June 27, 2012 - 1:44am

hello .
last periods 23 April
had sex 4 may
delayed periods .hpt on 27 may and 4 june .both negative .. blood test on 8th june HCG less than 1.20 (negative)
went to gyne with my mom so dint tell her that i was sexually active . she gave me regestron to have for 4 days . had my periods on 23 june . stopped today . but they were bit light as compared to my normal periods . i feel tired all the time .. and i have put up a around 9 kgs during this periods .. is there any chance that i could still be pregnant? are induced periods from regestron are enough to confirm that i am not pregnant ?

Hi Ashima

This medication is used to regulate periods. It's doubtful you are pregnant due to your pregnancy test being negative but the medication can have side effects like changes in periods.It should not effect a pregnancy if you are already pregnant.

Your weight gain is quite significant however, so you should talk to your doctor again about this and avoid unprotected sex at all costs.