ask: Can I still be pregnant? I am extremely worried right now.

By pnkwyte

Three weeks ago on 26th Dec, my boyfriend and I did genital rubbing but there was only pre-***. It was also during my period. He didn't go inside and ejaculated elsewhere(i'm sorry about the words usage). After approx 48 hours, I took morning after pill and exactly a week after that, i had heavy bleeding which looks like period. Is that the effect of the pill? A few days ago (which is three weeks after the incident), I took pregnancy test which gives out negative result. However, I am still worried. What are the possibilities? And when can I expect my next period? Also, I am having white discharge and feels like my period is going to start but it hasn't.

pnkwyte

Thank you very much, Susan.

Hi pnkwype

Yes, bleeding like this is a side effect and your next period may be irregular as a result. It sounds like you may be ovulating at the moment.

Your risk of pregnancy is very low if you took emergency contraception.

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: