can it be period cramps or pregnancy

By Anonymous November 14, 2012 - 9:58am

Im due for my period on the 20 of this month. But since beginning of this week ive been having alot of cramping and ive been hungry more often. Also ive been having clear mucus discharge when I wipe! What can this be?

Nothing is really going in - it sounds like you are ovulating. If you haven't been having unprotected, then your period should arrive in the next week or so.I don't know why you are more hungry that usual. At various times in our cycles we can crave different foods - this could be what's going on.