can masturbation with faucet water cause pregnancy?

By February 6, 2012 - 11:12am

hi i masturbated with faucet water on 9th of jan. i was little confuse what if my brother masturbated too on faucet as he went there 1 hour before i went to bathroom. my periods were 13 days late and dr. on some website told me to take pregnancy test but soon after that i started my period on 27th of Jan and continue for next 7 days. i want to ask do still i have to worry about pregnancy or am free now? please help

Hi again!

No you cannot get pregnant this way.

Thanks for your reply. I know i can't be pregnant everyone saying this and i even got my periods but still am thinking too much . I can't even concentrate on my studies. Please help me am i psycho or what?

Hi sanawaseem

I'm not sure what you mean by you "masturbated with faucet water" but regardless of any body fluids (from your brother-is that your concern?) this is not going to get you pregnant.

To get pregnant you must have sexual intercourse or live sperm to female genital contact.

Thanks for the answer . I meant to say that i used water coming out of tap as a masturbation. And just worried what if my brother masturbated on that tap.