Can microgynon 30 get my partner ill

By Anonymous March 10, 2011 - 5:57am

My boyfriend and i recently started having unprotected sex ,but the strange thing is everytime we have unprotected sex he get some sort of infection ( bladder pain ,fever ,yellow discharges and constant urinating ) can anyone help me with this

Thanks for your question and for finding EmpowHER. This really sounds like something that your boyfriend needs to see the doctor about to get it diagnosed by a medical professional. We are not doctors here and cannot diagnose your boyfriend. I'm willing to bet, however that it's not your birth control pill that's making him sick, so rest assured--it's not you. ;)
He may have some kind of infection that needs quick medical attention.
Good luck, and let us know what he finds out.