can my gf b pregnant from sperms outside her vagina?

hello empowher guides and users
me and my gf are around 18. we didn't have intercourse. she was sitting and I cumed, there was semen on her neck and breasts. semen started slipping downwards then we cleaned it immediately with tissues.
she was properly dressed from the bottom part however, the question is could slipping sperms reach from up there to her vagina in any way.... or do they get weak and die once they are outside the body?

Glad you feel this way about EmpowHER.  There is no risk, if semen was ejaculated anywhere in the body or if she showered two hours later.  The only way a woman can get pregnant is through intercourse.  In order for sperm to live and swim through the vaginal wall up to the cervix. This is where pregnancy can occur.  

Please read the resources provided at the end of the last post. It's very helpful.

Welcome to EmpowHER.  She can not get pregnant, if hse was wearing clothes.  Sperm can not swim through clothes.  If you ejaculated outside, semen tends to dry up pretty fast and therefore sperm will die. 

Here are some resources for you

Sexual Health 101

Thank you Ms. Daisy
she was wearing panties and pants but she was naked from up, meaning the semen was slipping downwards..still no risk or what?
and i still duno ur answer regarding showering after 2 hours... does it change anything?
I am glad i found this credible site honestly we live in a place where we dun get any sex education and we dun really know much info in these matters... so ur help is very much appreciated

hey I am the asker and forgot to mention that.
she took a shower 2 hours later would that change anything?
Thanks in advance