can my gf be pregnent?

We have just dry sex....i just pre ejaculated while my gf shaking my penis... After dat she wiped out... I also wiped my hand with hankey...after with same hand i just rubbed her vagina through her panty.. After dat we humped with underwear on n she on her panty...can she be pregnent?? Her stomach little increased by normal. I am realy scared.. Plz help me..

What is the chance of pregnency by doing dry humping or dry sex?? Another one is it practically possible for a sperm to travel from my underwear to her panty and then onto her vagina?

Hey thnx susan 4 ur help... Again a qs?? If we just have oral sex can we caught STD

Yes, you can.

You can get herpes, HPV, or gonorrhea via oral sex. 

You both should be tested for STI's so that you know where you stand. 

I'm glad I could help.

Her bellies increased from earlier n she said she have litle pain in her stomach... We had dry humped 4th june..

If she is worried, tell her to take a pregnancy test in a week. We really can't say much more and we will just be going around in circles. 

She cannot be pregnant from what you describe, she's probably just stressed and feeling symptoms that are not really there. It takes several months for a belly to show from pregnancy. 

There is no risk of pregnancy here but you need to practice better hygiene by washing your hands properly if there is ejaculate on them. 

Hey smbody help plz.