can my gf be prego

By September 11, 2016 - 6:17pm

my girlfriend and i had protected sex the other day. when i was finished i went to the sink and washed up with soap and water. after i went back to the bed and we started making out. she then got on top of me and started grinding on my penis while we were both naked. my penis never penetrated her vagina but is it possible that live sperm could come out of the precm and swim inside her. she was only grinding on me for about 3 minutes and this was 14 days after her period meaning she was fertile. thank you in advance for the response

Hi unamimous1

Thank you for you post (please just post your question one time, I deleted the others for you).

Pre-ejaculate does NOT contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if you ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time.

I assume from your question, you did not urinate. There may be some tiny risk but to what extent we can't say. Don't engage in those actions in future, to be on the safe side.