Can my girl get pregnant if i finger her in urethar ??

Me and my girl were mastubating each other i finger her urethar and she was helping me to mastubate as soon as i ejacuated i stop fingering her is there a chance she can get pregnant i might have touch my penis once or twice while she was mastubating me but I fingered just her urethar can she get pregnant??

You must mean her vagina, not urethra. You cannot put a finger in the urethra, it's a tiny hole that a person urinates from.

There does not seem to be any risk from what you did so I would say pregnancy is not an issue.