Pregnancy Guide

ask: Can my girlfriend be pregnant?

So my girlfriend and I were messing around the other day and I'm just worried that she may be pregnant because I rubbed my bare penis on her vagina (more on her clitoris). So here are the details which I think are important:
-No penetration
-No ejaculation
-It happened on Saturday, my last masturbation was on Thursday
-I urinated before the actual rubbing occurred
-She's on her 14th day
-I saw that there was no sign of pre-seminal fluid on my penis before I rubbed it on her.

I tend to get paranoid easily and I'm really worried right now. please help.

Anonymous

Thanks for the answer. But we're not 14 years old. I said that she was on her 14th day of the cycle. does that make any difference? thank you so much.

Azim j Khan

Great info!

Please visit My Site...www.cosmetique.com.pk/gynecomastia

Anonymous

Thank you for your question. The answer is no. Sperm must enter the vaginal area in order for her to become pregnant. Since you and your girlfriend are only 14 years old, you should really take lots of precautions such as possibly birth control for her and also the use of condoms for any sexual touching since you are unaware how pregnancy may occur.

I hope this helps.

Missie

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :