Can my girlfriend be pregnant?

By Anonymous April 10, 2013 - 8:48am

We had unprotected genital rubbing 7 weeks ago. There was no penetration, no ejaculation, only possible pre-cum. I did urinate before actual rubbing occurred. She said she had her period 25 days after the day the rubbing occured. I have read that it is impossible to be pregnant if a period occurred but it is possible to have bleeding and still can be pregnant which makes me still worried. Last night, we were drinking with her friend. She vomited and I'm not sure if it is because of the alcohol or because she is pregnant. I'm really worried. Please help.

Your girlfriend can't get pregnant from what you described, and since she has had her period since. there is no way she is pregnant from the time you have spoken about.

If she is still concerned, a pregnancy test will confirm it.