can my girlfriend be pregnant???

By Anonymous January 7, 2014 - 9:16am

So a while a go, my girlfriend and I had unprotected sex. Even though I'm pretty sure I DID NOT ejaculate INSIDE her vagina, I'm still worried that she might get pregnant. Is it possible for her to get pregnant? By the way, I urinated several times before we had intercourse and she's on her 14th day of her 40 day cycle. Does that make any difference? Please help.

We cannot guarantee that someone is/is not pregnant on this website but we can tell you that her chances are extremely low. I don't know what "a while ago" means but the danger zone of the menstrual cycle is midway, which for her may mean day 20. Her cycle is not an average cycle (that about between 24 and 35 days) so it's harder to gauge ovulation. 

But it does seem her risk is very minimal!

Has this helped you?