Pregnancy Guide

ask: Can my girlfriend be pregnant??If so how can we abort??

By Minion123

Me and my girlfriend doesn't have any intercourse between us but i accidentally rubbed my organism with hers but it wasn't penetrated.But before doing that I was fingering her and also rubbing my organism.And I afraid because it's said that precum have sperms.So I wanna know whether my girlfriend can be pregnant or not.\?We did it on 30th Nov,2012 after her period on 15th.I really need the answers fast because i don't know what to do.If possible can you provide ideas on what I should do?
Thanks

DaisyN Guide

Hi Minion,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  It's unlikely if you didn't have intercourse, she would be pregnant.  If she is concerned, she might have to wait until her period is due again and take a home pregnancy test or see a doctor for blood work.  You need use a condom or birth control pill for her, in order to avoid an unwanted pregnancy.    

Daisy

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :