Can nipples sore/ get bigger/ get full when taking a bath with warm or cold water or when i feel cold?

I was wondering because I notice that there are times when my nipples get bigger. There is no pain but it just becomes full. What may cause this? thanks in advance

Yes what i meant was it sticks out when i feel cold. But there is no pain. Is this normal? Is coldness or hotness the cause why nipples stick out when it is cold or hot? thank you again

Thank you for your question. I am not sure I completely understand when you explain that your nipples get bigger. Did you mean that they physically look bigger? Did you mean that the middle part sticks out when you are cold? This is a common occurance but should not cause any pain. If this is not what you were trying to explain, please be more clear on your question so we can better assist you.

Just to add more info it does not stay full for a long time.

Breast Conditions

Breast Conditions Guide