Can ovarian cysts or fibroids mimic fetal movement?

I have been diagnosed with ovarian cysts and recently an ultrasound discovered a small fibroid. Lately when I lay on my back I've started noticing a pressure near my right ovary that becomes a visible bulge that can be seen and felt rolling that feels a lot like fetal movement. It only rolls. It does not actually move from one area to another. I have some discomfort and occasional sharp pain that's been going on for quite some time. A lot like the cyst pain I'm used to. Except IT only appears when I ovulate. Could the cyst or the fibroid cause that weird movement?

Thank you for reaching out to Empowher!

Fetal movement can feel like rolling and babies cam move more when the mother is in a certain position.

But cysts adapt too, to the woman's cycle. Ovulation can be a time where cysts could get larger or even dissipate and that's what you could be feeling.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/ovarian-cysts/symptoms

Women with fibroids can feel nothing, have moderate discomfort or it can feel quite severe. We have a section on fibroids you can check out here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/uterine-fibroids

Are you concerned about pregnancy, Anon?

Ovarian Cysts

Ovarian Cysts Guide