Can penetration through clothes cause pregnancy?

I know many people have asked this question before but I'm a little scared. Me and my bf were making out. He was on top of me and he penetrated into my vagina. However we were fully clothed (a pair of jeans and underwear). Is there any chance of pregnancy?

A person cannot penetrate a vagina when the woman is wearing jeans. For penetration, you have to be pregnant. 

So a penis can only touch the outside of the jeans. 

There is no way this can cause pregnancy. You have to have sex to get pregnant, or have sperm deposited directly to the vaginal opening.