Can plan b affect your hormones months later? Meaning how bad your boobs hurt etc?

I took plan B two months ago, the first te month I got my period two days early and the second month it came in 33 days. It's the third month and me being stupid had unprotected sex twice but no ejaculation, and I'm positive I was not ovulating anymore I thought it was a week before my period but totally forgot I had taken plan b so it's been a week in a half since that incident and within that week I have gotten soreness in my breast as usual i don't know if it's the same pain as always I cannot remember but I have also been getting slight cramps and white/clear/watery/sticky discharge. Isn't hasn't been 33 days wet this month but I can't help but freak out. Do you think I'm pregnant?

Thank you for your input, so this would be the week if my period is now a 32 day cycle I should start sometime this week. But now I have depression, my boobs still ache (not bad) but I don't think it's ever been on the sides of my boobs and as of right now I feel a little bloated and emotional. Could it just be the Plan B still affecting me?

Depression is a serious mental illness. Do you mean you are feeling a bit down? That's probably from worry. Your period will be along but we can't tell you when. Nobody can tell you that.
You're NOT pregnant from sex you had months ago. You've had two period since - let it go! You should not still have effects from emergency contraception. . You may have PMS now, that could explain the symptoms.

We cannot say if you are pregnant or not, only that you may be, but this would be from the withdrawal method (pulling out) not sex months ago - your subsequent periods are a sign that you are negative for pregnancy.

Your symptoms also sound very much like PMS and I think the odds would say it's PMS. If you don't get your period in the next week or two, take a pregnancy test. Your risk is low.