can plan B mess your period up for months?

By November 27, 2012 - 7:10pm

I took 3 plan B pills within 2 Weeks of each other. I had my normal period at the 11 of Sept. began bleeding again at the end very lightly...haven't bleed at ALL since. Have taken 3 test and all have been negative. Can plan B do this? Or my test just wrong.

Hi   chelseylynn,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Most women after taking plan B, will experience changes on their next period.  Such as an earlier, heavier or lighter period.  Since you took it three times, it might have caused changes on your cycles.  Plan B should not be used as a birth control, you will need to see your doctor and explain what is happening.  He will be able to find the right birth control method for you.