Can pre cm cause pregnancy?

Used a condom when actual ejaculation occurred.

I've taken multiple tests, all negative.

HERWriter Guide (reply to 1972mom)

Then you're not pregnant.

I think you also mentioned you are 46 and have your tubes tied? Maybe you want to be pregnant and have convinced yourself that you might be, rather than wanting to face something like peri menopause.

Might be a good idea to talk to a doctor about yow your're feeling.

No, I'm 43. We used a condom & I really don't want to be pregnant. I think that's why I'm freaking out.

Hi again 1972mom

Unless there is sperm in the pre-ejaculate (from not going to the bathroom since sex/masturbation) it' highly unlikely you could get pregnant.

The only way to know is to take a pregnancy test.