Q: 

Can pregnancy occur if during wet humping,the boy ejaculates in his underwear and the girl is also wearing underwear and girl is wet with her lubricant too?

My husband and I had wet humping as we have no plan of conceiving now,my husband ejaculated in his underwear and I was sexually aroused too.I was wet too with all the lubricant and I was wearing my underwear too.can I become pregnant?As after this,I found my underwear wet too.Please help and reply.

Guide

Hi, Anon.

Thank you for posting.

Your underwear may be wet, but it prevents your genitals from touching and therefore sperm cannot enter you. There is a risk of pregnancy when a woman has unprotected sex with ejaculation inside the vaginal canal or (more rarely) on the opening. Maybe your husband can wear a condom during this type of sex play so you won't worry. He should definitely use protection if you have sexual intercourse.

Helena

Tags: