Can pregnancy occurs without penetration?

By April 9, 2013 - 6:56am

Hi, I am 20 years old girl. I am here to look for help. Kindly hope that u can help me. I have a question to ask. Can pregnancy occurs without penetration?
My boyfriend placed his penis at my vaginal area for only 5-10 seconds but never penetrate through it. However before this, he had ejaculated his semen for 6-7 hours ago inside my mouth. Maybe there is precum but i feel dry. Is it possible for pregnancy to occur by this way?
Please help. I am very worry now.

Yea, I know it was unsafe. That time my boyfriend is getting excited and i can't stop him from doing so. Luckily I push him away immediately after his penis touch my vulva. He never penetrate into my vagina. I will be more careful next time and practice safe sex. I do hope i am not pregnant. Besides, my boyfriend urinated after ejaculation. I hope this would eliminate the risk of pre-ejaculation containing sperm. Could u please give me an answer? Will i get pregnant in this way? I am very stress and worry now, yet i can't share this with anyone. Please help me.

Hi GenevieveCrystal

Firstly, you are having unsafe sex because anytime a penis is placed at the vaginal opening, there is a small risk that some ejaculate could reach the vaginal opening although that is not a common occurrence and without any ejaculation, it won't lead to pregnancy. But stop allowing someone to do this if you don't want to fear pregnancy. Just tell him no and get him away from you.It's not worth the worry!

As far as ejaculating earlier, this can eliminate the risk of pre-ejaculate containing sperm.

In future, use a condom.