Q: 

Can sex during periods lead to pregnancy?!

I am Riya , me and my husband had sex on April 6th ..That is on the 6th day of my periods.. eventhough we had a protected sex(used condoms)... I didn't get Periods yet. It's been 38 days and it's may 8 now.. I'm getting lot of white discharge and stomach cramp.... Especially.. my lower and left part of my stomach.... I'm worried...What does this really mean?! Am I pregnant?! Is there anything I can do to get my period?!

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Tags: