can she get pregnant?

Hi, recently me and my gf were laying down and she was giving me a hand job, a little bit of cm seeped out and I barley felt it come out (this wasn't my full cm) I touched it to realize a little came out and I sorta tried to wipe it off but I didn't try too hard, about 30 seconds later I rolled on my condom and didn't feel any cm on my hands but I understand it only takes 1cell to get a girl pregnant, but when I was rolling on my condom I feel like I touched the outside of the condom and we had sex. Is she going to get pregnant??

The only way for a woman to get pregnant is via unprotected sex where there is ejaculation (unprotected) into her vagina, or more rarely, on the opening. If this didn't happen then she can't get pregnant.

Most of your concerns are "if" and "I'm not sure" or "sort of" so my advice is to carry on like she is not pregnant as I can't see how she could get pregnant from what you say you did. There isn't anything you can do now so I'm sure she'll get her period when expected. We cannot say either way.