can sperm pass through boxers and make a girl pregnant while she doesn't have her pants on?

By Anonymous March 13, 2014 - 5:22am

My boyfriend and i we havent been going steady lately since i could not stand him as of the pressure he was giving me to have sex with him so i thought moving on with someone who is ready to wait for the right time for me to have sex was the best thing to do. I explained this to him and he was okay with it but one day he invited me to his place for a visit when i arrived he grabbed me and took me to his room and move all my cloths , he squeezed me with his penis to my vagina with his boxers on and i was without my pant on (naked). he happened to

ejaculate and i could feel and see the wetness in his boxers. there was no penetration but his penis was right on top of my vagina. i would like you to tell me if i should be worried about being pregnant since this has been stressing me out because since that day he doesn't want anything to do with me. i tried to call him to explain my worries but he is not picking up my calls. this gives me no option than to do an abortion if i do find out that am pregnant with his child and i will not regret doing it . Please help and thank you in advance for your answer.

Hi melisa

You're pregnancy risk is extremely low but if you were wearing nothing at all, there is some risk (again, very low) that a pregnancy could occur. 

Nobody here will judge you for any decision you make if you are pregnant - do what is best for you. 

Melisa, do you realize that you were sexually assaulted by this man? You have every right to file a police report and I highly encourage you to do so - is there someone you can talk to to help you do this? Someone you can trust? You also need to talk to someone about how your feel about this assault. What this person did to you was a crime and you are in no way to blame - you are the victim of sexual abuse. 

When did all this happen, Melisa?

We hope to hear back from you soon,