can sperm through 4 layers?

By Anonymous December 12, 2014 - 2:14am

So i was dry hump with my gf with 4 layers of clothes (skinny jeans, under wear, and legging) I ejaculated for 2 times. 1st while she was hug me so tight, (and then 10mnt after that we do the dry hump) 2nd when we doing it. Will she get pregnant? Is it true that sperm can through the 4 layers of clothes and find the liquid that came out from her vagina (isn't soaked her underwear) ? She get 2 period since then ( we do it at 20 sept, 1st period on 26 sept--with symptoms and mostly brownish only last for 2 days, and 2nd on 1 november only last for 6 days with symptoms and now she missed her period for 2 weeks!!) ? Please reply this, please... i've swear to god that i don't want to do it anymore because she's only 16y.o.

Sperm cannot penetrate the fabric of your clothing. Any semen you ejaculated stayed in your clothes.

The vagina is located inside a woman's body. You were rubbing against her genital area, which was covered.

I strongly suggest you and your girlfriend read these articles:

"Answers for Women: Am I Pregnant After Dry Sex, Making Out with Clothes On?"

SHARE:"Outercourse: Dry Humping, Dry Sex and Other Sexual Behaviors"

I don't know why she missed her period but it is definitely not through sexual activity with you. 

Thank you so much, susan.

Can you reply my last question please?

Oh ya, i forgot to mentioned this!O

she feels headache for 8 days ago, it last for 5 days, and i don't think if she's kind of moody... but she always get angry when i was repeating my question about something, and she cried for just because i repeating it... i always pray to god, for her period start soon... reply this, thanks before...

Thanks for your reply.

But can I ask you something? What if here period thay exactly on 26 of sept was implantation bleed and the second one on 1 november wasabortus imminens bleed? Can you give me the respond as fast as you can? What is the different between implant bleed, normal period bleed, and abortus imminens bleed? Can abortus imminens last for 6 days? With a sorenest breast symptoms and some muscular pains on her legs and arms on his legs and knees? Please reply this, your reply is my everything...