ask: can sperm travel through jeans

me and my girl friend wr dry humping i had jeans and underwear on and my gf had underwear and cotton shorts on when i got the feeling to cum i came away from her but after when i saw her shorts it was wet and my jeans also about a radius off 1 cm circle stain.. is there a chance off pregnancy.. plese help.. still i din have a job :(

ihba.globalistic

thanks a lot helped me relieve my self thank you

Anonymous

Sperm can not swim through clothes.  Therefore, she has nothing to be worried about.  In order for sperm to live and swim up to the cervix, there has to be penetration. 

Daisy

Need Your Feedback! What health topics would you like to see covered more on EmpowHER.com?: