Can taking emergency contraceptives make your period late and up to how many days can it be late?

My friend and I had unprotected sex (we used the pull out method and I don't think any got in me but I wanted to be safe) on June 11th and I took a Take Action pill on the 13th and my period was supposed to start on the 14th of June. It is now the 17th and my period still hasn't come. Is this normal or could I be pregnant?

Emergency contraception can cause the menstrual cycle to become irregular for up to a month so we cannot say when your period should arrive - it could arrive today or in a few weeks.

The pull-out method is not a safe method. A condom is a much better option.