can u get pregnant with your jean trousers on

i am wearing my underwear and another underwear and my boyfriend is putting on his boxers and trousers we start making out while standing and hes reall cumming and also me cumming too...and i later found out i wes wet.on my panties but not on my trousers,does it mean i had sex and would be pregnant?

I pretty sure that it is impossible for you to get pregnant if YOU'RE still a Virgin. We've asked few Physicians, and they had told me that it is Impossible for a Girl to get pregnant without A guy entering his penis && cums inside your Vagina. If that didn't happened at all, well I think you're not pregnant. You're safe! Been there! Done that! Don't worry :-)

HERWriter Guide (reply to Porcelainhix)

Hi Porcelainhix

Thanks for your post! However, your information is incorrect (and it's disturbing that you got this information from multiple doctors!).

A women can get pregnant and still be a virgin, however, there has to have been sexual activity.

If a man ejaculates outside a woman's body but on or near the genital region, she can become pregnant from sperm that can travel from outside the vagina to the inside.

It's not a common occurrence but it can and does happen.

You both were sexually aroused. What you saw on your panties was vaginal lubrication that is your body's normal response to the anticipation of sexual activity. Making out with your boyfriend does not count as sex and it is not possible that you are pregnant. However, if you both decide to go further, please have your boyfriend use a condom and you should use a form of birth control that is right for you.