can u still be pregnant if 3 home test say negative?

I asked that question because I was clampt and i took 3 test and it said negative but I feel movement. Could I be.

Three negative tests would indicate you are not pregnant but if you are feeling movements that indicate pregnancy (that are not cramps or some kind of gastro-intestinal issue) then you would have to be several months pregnant in order to feel the movement. Have you had a child before? If not, you would generally be about five months along (give or take) and you would be showing.

When was the last time you had your period?

My last period was June but I was told that you could still have a period while you are pregnant. The 3 test I took was urine should I try it again or should I just go and do the blood test just to be sure but if that comes up saying negative and I still feel it what should I do then.

Hi again Anon!

If you haven't had a period in 3 months and are feeling movement in your abdomen, I don't think there is much point in taking further pregnancy tests. I would schedule a visit with your doctor to determine your pregnancy status once and for all.

Let us know how it goes!