Can Worm Expeller Negatively Affect My Pregnancy?

Good Day,

Just recently I and my husband discovered I am pregnant. My monthly cycle was days over due, and I have been experiencing so much discomfort in my system, so we decided to first try the pregnancy test kit at home, and it was clearly positive.

Now my worry is this, just the week before I have been having some sort of stomach cramps then I took a dose of worm expeller ( I was advised by my doctor to deworm regularly) Will this drug in any way affect my pregnancy? The name of t he drug is Retrax.

Retrax is a drug used in Nigeria for de-worming but I am not sure if it's for animals or people. We are unfamiliar with this drug. "Regular deworming" seems like something for an animal rather than a human but that depends on the location and general health issues of that location.

You need to ask your doctor about your safety concerns and as to why you need to be dewormed so often. I would not take this medication again until you have more answers.