Q: 

Can you become pregnant with one tube removed and one tied and cut? Also this might help I have a tilted uterus will i be able to have children

Can you become pregnant with one tube removed and one tied and cut? Also this might help i have a tilted uterus(90-degree) Will i be able to have children?

Anonymous

Hello. Iam inquiring in regards to asking. If i just had my tubes tied in 2010. Now just to of had an emergency surgery. Having my rite tube , removed rite ovary removed and or including a large mass. My question is. Am i now able to get pregnant? Since my tubes arent tied?

Hello Anon

Why were your tubes "untied"? There is no need to have them untied to remove an ovary. Please talk to your doctor about your situation.

Anonymous

I had one tube token out and the other tied is it possible I can still get pregnant ?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Not very likely.

Regards,

Anonymous

I had a tubal ligation last February (where they removed a section of each tube). Is it possible for them to grow back to each other after that?
I won't lie, I greatly regret my decision in getting the procedure done .

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

A tubal ligation disrupts the movement of the egg to the uterus for fertilization and blocks sperm from traveling up the fallopian tubes to the egg.

Speak with your physician, who performed the procedure. Since a sections of each tube was cut, I don't think they can grow back together.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hello. I am a 34 year old woman who had an ectopic pregnancy in 2005, a year after my son was born. I had very many challenges getting pregnant to begin with. My question is this, in 2005 due to the ectopic pregnancy they cut a small size portion of my left tube. In 2015 I had my right tube completely removed due to an infection no one even knew was there until the laparoscopic surgery.

Anonymous

Can somebody help me I got my tubes tied back in 2000 and in 2015 I got my right tubes removed is it possible for me to get pregnant let me know

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

The best person to ask is your gynecologist, who performed the right tubal removal. Your doctor knows if your left Fallopian tubal ligation is reversal and afterwards if pregnancy is possible.

Regards,

Anonymous

I don't have a comment , I have a question. I've had 5 c-sections and after my last one they had to take one tube out and tie the other one. Iam in a new relationship now and he wants to have a baby. My youngest is 4 years old now. What is my chances to have another baby and will it be safe for me.