Q: 

Can you become pregnant with one tube removed and one tied and cut? Also this might help I have a tilted uterus will i be able to have children

Can you become pregnant with one tube removed and one tied and cut? Also this might help i have a tilted uterus(90-degree) Will i be able to have children?

Anonymous

I had my tubes tied in 2011 I so regret getting them done I want a baby so bad then I'm 2015 I had my left ovary removed due to an infection can I get pregnant thru ivf or tubal reversal?

Hello Anon

Pregnancy may be possible by either method - talk to your doctor about which option would be best for you.

Anonymous

Hallo! my name is Mimi, I had a surgery for fibrom and they removed one of my tube would i still get pregnant? I know my doctor seem to be fine with it but i'm very scared

Hello mimi

Thank you for writing.

Are you scared to get pregnant or scared that you can't get pregnant. You can get pregnant with one healthy tube but it can take longer.

Make sure to have sex every other day on days 9-19 of your cycle so as not to miss ovulation and stay health and try not to stress to much.

If you want to avoid pregnancy, then always use birth control.

Anonymous

Hello my name is beba my question is. I had my tubes cut but i only have one ovary and fallopian tube it been 12 years since i had that surgery done. Can still get pregnant after so long

Hello beba

Pregnancy would be very rare in your case but if you think you are; take a pregnancy test.

Anonymous

I had a tubal ligation last February (where they removed a section of each tube). Is it possible for them to grow back to each other after that?
I won't lie, I greatly regret my decision in getting the procedure done .

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

A tubal ligation disrupts the movement of the egg to the uterus for fertilization and blocks sperm from traveling up the fallopian tubes to the egg.

Speak with your physician, who performed the procedure. Since a sections of each tube was cut, I don't think they can grow back together.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hello. I am a 34 year old woman who had an ectopic pregnancy in 2005, a year after my son was born. I had very many challenges getting pregnant to begin with. My question is this, in 2005 due to the ectopic pregnancy they cut a small size portion of my left tube. In 2015 I had my right tube completely removed due to an infection no one even knew was there until the laparoscopic surgery.

HI Anon!

Are you wondering if you can get pregnant?

You will have to have some kind of tests (scans) to see the quality of your remaining tube. Then you will know more.