Q: 

Can you become pregnant with one tube removed and one tied and cut? Also this might help I have a tilted uterus will i be able to have children

Can you become pregnant with one tube removed and one tied and cut? Also this might help i have a tilted uterus(90-degree) Will i be able to have children?

Anonymous

I had a tubal ligation last February (where they removed a section of each tube). Is it possible for them to grow back to each other after that?
I won't lie, I greatly regret my decision in getting the procedure done .

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

A tubal ligation disrupts the movement of the egg to the uterus for fertilization and blocks sperm from traveling up the fallopian tubes to the egg.

Speak with your physician, who performed the procedure. Since a sections of each tube was cut, I don't think they can grow back together.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hello. I am a 34 year old woman who had an ectopic pregnancy in 2005, a year after my son was born. I had very many challenges getting pregnant to begin with. My question is this, in 2005 due to the ectopic pregnancy they cut a small size portion of my left tube. In 2015 I had my right tube completely removed due to an infection no one even knew was there until the laparoscopic surgery.

Anonymous

Can somebody help me I got my tubes tied back in 2000 and in 2015 I got my right tubes removed is it possible for me to get pregnant let me know

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

The best person to ask is your gynecologist, who performed the right tubal removal. Your doctor knows if your left Fallopian tubal ligation is reversal and afterwards if pregnancy is possible.

Regards,

Anonymous

I don't have a comment , I have a question. I've had 5 c-sections and after my last one they had to take one tube out and tie the other one. Iam in a new relationship now and he wants to have a baby. My youngest is 4 years old now. What is my chances to have another baby and will it be safe for me.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You will need to discuss a reversal procedure with your gynecologist.
Your chances of conceiving depend on the health of your remaining fallopian tube and the chances of a successful reversal.

Anonymous

Hi, my name is Stacy, im 29 years old, back in 2007 i gave birth to my little boy he is now bout to turn 8, they have put a clamp on my left tube an removed my right tube, me an my boyfriend are trying to have a baby of our own, can i become pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hello Stacy,

Welcome to EmpowHER and thank you for your question. Speak with your gynecologist. There may be a chance that you can conceive naturally if the left fallopian tube clamping can be reversed.

Best of luck,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

I had my left tube removed in 1999 I just got my right tube tied last year October. Just wanted to know is there's a chance of me getting pregnant?