Can you get 1 period then find out you are pregnant ?

By August 12, 2015 - 3:16am

I had unprotected sex during the month of June . My boyfriend and I were trying for a baby but then I ended up getting my "period" on June 25th to the 29th . I was sure I wasn't pregnant because I figured I had my period ? Then during the month of July I was expecting my period but my period never arrived ?! It is now August 12th , I am VERY late ! I haven't seen my period in over a month . could I be pregnant ? Ive felt weird twinges in pelvic area, nausea , dizziness, horrible headaches , I feel breasts sore it comes and goes , I get cramps but NO period ! I have also had (white milky) , (yellow) , and (clear) discharge. Sorry if tmi . Just confused ,worried, and in need of some friendly advice . Thanks <3 -Babyylovee92

Hi Babylove

Generally a period is an indication you're not pregnant and if you haven't had unprotected sex since June it's not likely.
However, it's a good idea to take a test.

Thank you for replying Susan ! Yes! I will go get a test for sure if I don't get my period at the end of this week . I just find it so odd that my period hasn't showed in soooo long . Hopefully it's good news and nothing bad !