can you get dis virgin by the penis being half way into your vagina?? and what does it mena when i felt a lower abdominal pain when i woke up the day after it happens?? :(

By February 14, 2010 - 9:14am

Anonymous

Question Please....

Me and my girlfriend is a virgin, so we have concluded the time we gonna had sex, hope disvirgin the girl won't get her pregnancy ????

And

If am gonna use condom, should I double it, because pregnancy is getting me afraid

You will need to use a condom (one is enough, get a good brand) every single time you have sex. Then she will be protected.
susan

Anonymous

I am a Christian and my boyfriend enters his penis half way in Mah vagina. Is that sex??

yes it is,because u have to keep your self holy.

And sexual intercourse is considered sex, so yes you and your boyfriend are having sex

Yes.

Any suggestions of dealing with the matter?

In what way do you mean "dealing" with it? If there was no ejaculation then you have no concern for pregnancy.

Anonymous

My boyfriend is a virgin bt m nt a virgin and he av been requestin for sex bt m scared nt to av a pregnancy even dou we use condom..my question is if I agree to av sex wit him hope it won't lead to pregnancy??

Of course you don't have sex with him - not unless he used a condom. Why risk pregnancy? Always use a condom. No condon = no sex.