Q: 

can you get dis virgin by the penis being half way into your vagina?? and what does it mena when i felt a lower abdominal pain when i woke up the day after it happens?? :(

By February 14, 2010 - 9:14am

Anonymous

My girlfriend & l had sex for the first time but she did not feel any pain and my penis penetrated her vagina without any problem & fast , it was my first time so am surprised coz people say first time the penis must not go through easily am really worried she might hve lied to me that she hs never had sex is it normal or possible for it to be so smooth

Hello Anon

It's not true that sex must always hurt the first time - that's a falsehood. For some women, sex never hurts.

Anonymous

Question Please....

Me and my girlfriend is a virgin, so we have concluded the time we gonna had sex, hope disvirgin the girl won't get her pregnancy ????

And

If am gonna use condom, should I double it, because pregnancy is getting me afraid

You will need to use a condom (one is enough, get a good brand) every single time you have sex. Then she will be protected.
susan

Anonymous

I am a Christian and my boyfriend enters his penis half way in Mah vagina. Is that sex??

yes it is,because u have to keep your self holy.

And sexual intercourse is considered sex, so yes you and your boyfriend are having sex

Yes.

Any suggestions of dealing with the matter?

In what way do you mean "dealing" with it? If there was no ejaculation then you have no concern for pregnancy.