Can you get pregnant by this?!

By March 21, 2011 - 6:48pm

if a guy rubs his penis up and down your butt and no cum comes out and im pretty sure no pre cum comes out while you are laying down is there any chance you can be pregnant? & if you get your period three weeks later but its lighter than usual is that bad?

Hi at my age and having 3 kids im totally afraid to get pregnant again, i stop taking pills coz i cant afford to buy, so we used to use condom for family planning, but we cant stop having sex hehehe thats why one night of this month im on top oh him rubbing mine to his, and we totally like it coz we both meet or point, no intercourse, is there any possible to be pregnant? Please help me really confuse for what we did... Hope im not pregnant again.

HERWriter Guide (reply to Babs15)

Hi Babs

There is always a very low risk of pregnancy due to genital touching because there could be pre-ejaculate that manages to get inside the vagina if the penis is placed at the outside.

If you can't afford birth control, I'm sure you know you can't afford to have a child! Go somewhere like Planned Pregnancy and they can help you with a good financial solution to your needs.

I think i did something really silly and i started the pill again because i thought was pregnant. I heard that the pill will mess up your hormone levels and cause an abortion? Can i double up on the number of pills i am taking to mess up my hormones to make double sure that i cant be pregnant? I don't know what else to do because getting an emergency contraceptive is kind of impossible in my situation :(

HERWriter Guide (reply to Worried-teen)

Worried Teen

Taking the Pill will not cause an abortion and emergency contraception stops a woman from getting pregnant - it doesn't end a pregnancy.

You really need to get yourself to a clinic and attend to this immediately so you know exactly what's going on. Please do so asap, just click here http://freeclinics.us/ and click on your state and you will pay nothing or something as low as $10- $20.

Good luck to you!

I need some help.. I last had my period on the 20th of October and i can remember exactly when my boyfriend and i were sexually active but the one night he fingered me and i gave him a handjob and he came and we were both naked - a little later i was on top of him and moving in the motions of sex but he never penetrated me - im only meant to have my period on the 16th but im freaking out that i may be pregnant.. what should i do?

(reply to Worried-teen)

If there was no penetration and his penis didn't come close to your vagina you have nothing to worry about. Even if it did, the chances are slim. However, you should not engage in secual activity if you aren't ready to face the consequences because you should keep preseminal fluid and ejaculation in mind. Wait until your period come on the 16th and keep us posted.

If you have to ask this, you OBVIOUSLY should not be doing anything of the sexual nature.

Hi everyone,

It seems like there is some sort of confusion regarding how long sperm can live. Ejaculation outside the body can only last from minutes to a couple of hours. If a man ejaculates into a woman, then sperm can live inside the woman's body for up to 5 days. This is why many women get pregnant even though they had sex 3 days before ovulating. So remember, INSIDE the woman's body 5 days, outside in air only from a few minutes to a couple of hours.

Hope this clears up any confusion,

You cant get pregnant unless the man cums inside you, sperm only can live 3days inside a women but in air it instantly dies.