Can you get pregnant with clothes on?

By January 4, 2015 - 11:41pm

So if me and my boyfriend were fooling around in my room and he unzipped his pants and let his dick out but I still had my leggings and underwear on but his dick was by my vagina but his dick wasn't hard..would there be a chance sperm can get through my leggings and get me pregnant? I, also feel that my stomach got bigger.

Also, even if his dick was hard, is it possible?

Even if it is hard? and thank you i will look at it

Hi hellokitty

No you cannot get pregnant with clothes on or from the scenario you just described. Your stomach may be bigger if you are eating more than normal or are bloated due to PMS. 

We have a very active thread on this topic, please take the time to go through all the answers given there. 

Thanks! What if it was hard? I can't remember exactly :/