Can you get pregnant from cum being on the finger?

By January 9, 2011 - 11:05am

My boyfriend and i had sex on January 6 and after we had sex he took the condom off and i believe he touched his penis. After touching his penis he touched my vagina and tried to finger me. Could i possibly be pregnant since there is a huge chance there was cum on his hands ? Also if my period is due January the 16/17 do I have to wait until next month to know if I am pregnant?

ill say yeah cause i just found im 5 weeks he pulled out and
ejaculated on the outside of my vagina than finger me plus i
was fertile for ovulation so it's a chance

Yes, it is a bit disturbing, but maybe it is time to re-evaluate the relationship because there is a possibility he is trying to trap me. I understand what you mean in the last statement but not fully.

and that may possibly be the case because ever since our one year he has beem blatent with saying when have are you going to have my baby....i am not ready for a baby or any babies... I just want to finish college and worry about my future but he just keeps pressing the baby issue so it gets hard day by day...and being pregnant right now is my worst fear

HERWriter Guide (reply to Mrs.Needs A Reality Check)

Mrs.Needs A Reality Check

Thanks for your honesty. When I read what he did, I thought there was a possibility he's trying to get you pregnant without you "knowing" it. This is a bit disturbing, don't you think?

Don't risk anything with him and rethink the relationship as it is. I think there is more to your issue than just pregnancy fears.

My best,

Thankyou so much that was some good advice straight and to the point. :)

I sure will..I hope and pray I am that slim chance though. I am going to stay positive but as soon as my period comes on you will be the first to know !

In addition to Missie's great advice, I'd like you to know that your boyfriend needs to stop this risky behavior. Though your risk is very slim, his actions are what cause the risk. Unless he is trying to get you pregnant, he needs to stop.

My best to you,

Dear Mrs. Needs,
Anytime sperm has the opportunity to enter your vagina, there is a chance for pregnancy. In your case, I would say it would be a slim chance, but there is always a possibility. You must wait until you actually miss a period to take a pregnancy test. If you start your period, you know that you are indeed, not pregnant.
I hope this helps and can you keep us updated if you miss your period?