Q: 

Can you get pregnant from dry humping?

He had boxers on and I had leggings and underwear on...is there any way that I can be pregnant? Cause my period came early and two days later I have spotting.

Hi SeekingHe1p

Thank you for your question!

It's a little concerning you think pregnancy can happen this way. Did you have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about! A slightly early period is not an issue even if it was light. It's also a sign you are not pregnant.

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...

Tags: