Can you get pregnant from dry humping?

So I don't my leggings and thong on(it's not lace) and I was standing up and my boyfriend put his penis horizontally toward my vagina if that makes sense. He didn't have boxers on. He didn't ejaculate. I'm also on my period and was wearing a tampon. Is there by chance pre cm if he even released any could of went through my leggings AND thong AND passed my tampon?

I do hope you know you can't actually get pregnant this way and are just looking for reassurance. Pre-ejaculate does NOT contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if he ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. If he urinated since he last ejaculated, there is no sperm at all. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time.

Even if he ejaculated all over your crotch, a woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

You have your period and had a tampon in. You can't get pregnant.