Q: 

can you get pregnant from dry humping?

By December 21, 2016 - 4:54pm

Hi there. So my boyfriend and I engaged in dry humping a couple of week ago. This being my first time doing something like this. Needless to say, I'm very concerned I might be pregnant to the extent that I am stressing a lot and it's constantly consuming my thoughts and I can't stop thinking about it. We were both wearing denim jeans and underwear, but I could tell that I was wet and in addition, it kind of felt wet on my pants. I've heard it is possible, but I just need someone to talk to and give me their insightful answers and opinions. I usually get my period toward the end of the month, but the problem is, if I happen to miss it, could it be the stress over this problem or pregnancy? Thanks!

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Tags: