can you get pregnant from dryish sex?

By Anonymous April 26, 2012 - 11:27am

About a week ago, my boyfriend and I were having fry sex. Well it was sort of. I had underwear on, but he did not. My period was due today and I haven't got it. I have no cramps, and I'm worried. He did not ejaculate, but could I be pregnant from pre cum? There was no genital contact, but he didn't have underwear or a condom on. I'm really worried, please help!

Are you age 13 or under? I get the feeling you might be and this site is for women 14 and under. You need to talk to your parents or teachers about this if you are 13 and under.

However, you have probably read all the posts on this topic and concluded that you cannot get pregnant this way. But please refrain from any kind of sexual activity, even with clothes on, until you educate yourself about biology. Here is a great page for your to start: http://www.empowher.com/sexual-health-101

Thank you so much for your help! So I can't be pregnant? I am 17 years old, and I was just very worried. I go to a catholic school and the sex education isn't that great, I really appreciate your help on this matter.