Can you get pregnant if he only inserted his tip?

By December 29, 2011 - 8:06pm

My boyfriend and I were trying to have sex, but he couldn't get it in properly. I'm not sure or not if he got his tip in, but I think he might have.. I started my period a few days ago, but i'm having the symptoms of possibly being pregnant.. I need help. I don't know if he had pre-cum on his penis or not, and i'm freaking out.. Help!

Hi helpmeeee,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Precum can contain sperm and yes you can get pregnant if he only inserted his tip and  ejaculated in you.  If you started your period, it's very unlikely you are pregnant.  If you are not sure, it might be good to take a pregnancy test or see your doctor to confirm.