Pregnancy Guide

ask: Can you get pregnant if you don't have sex but he is on top of you?

Me and my boyfriend were messing around and he had his thing out and he was wet but he didn't cum. He was on top but I had underwear on. Can I still get pregnant

Emily B

I am in the same situation except we both had our underwear on and we were dry humping, he had some precum, is it possible at all for any to get through and I get pregnant from this?

No, if there is no penetration (penis penetrates your vagina) or no ejaculation (semen is ejaculated and comes in contact either with your genital area or directly into your vagina), you cannot become pregnant.

Even though, his penis was exposed, you were wearing underwear. So, even if some semen leaked out, it cannot penetrate or get through your underwear.

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :