Can you get pregnant by a man rubbing your vagina?

By January 9, 2011 - 5:18am

He rubbed my vagina on the outside. He did not touch himself before he touched me. I rubbed him also, he was dry. After about 15 minutes or so, I went to the bathroom and washed my hands. I washed my vagina with a hot wash cloth, just in case. I then washed higher up in my vagina with the same cloth. Is it possible for the sperm to travel and get me pregnant?? I am nervous, I don't know if it is just anxiety.

Anonymous

can a girl get pregnant if a man's penis touches or rubs against her bumps

Hello Anon

I don't know what you mean by "bumps".

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina.

Anonymous

Hye... I was financing with my gf.. I just rub her stomach and my sperm came out and it was on my gf stomach... I'm feeling scared tut will she get pregnant

Hello Anon

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm on a stomach is not going to reach the vagina.

So she cannot get pregnant from what you did.

Anonymous

Hi two days I had dry sex with my gf we lying and kissing each other BT I didn't enter my penis into her pussy but iam getting fear about the precum but iam sure I didn't enter or touch her pussy pls help me iam afraid slot help.me

Hello Anon

Thank you for your post.

The word is "vagina" not pussy.

There is no risk of pregnancy if there was no sperm. If you are not sure about this then we cannot help but pre-ejaculate does NOT contain any sperm.

Sperm may be inside the urethra if you ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. If you urinated since you last ejaculated, there is no sperm at all. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time.

Anonymous

I was playing with my girlfriend and i was rubbing my penis in the top of her vagina and it was wet an i did not have sex and she toke a test and it came out positive and she did it in a hurry and I'm scared if she pregnant.

Anonymous

no there is no chance don't worry

Anonymous

me too my boy friend rubbed me vigina so many times and i neaver got pregnant. but i neaver touched his penis. this had happened more than 20 times. so u dont need to worry....... ok

It is not possible to wash sperm out of your vagina---they travel quickly!

There is almost zero pregnancy risk from your description. In theory, any pregnancy risk would be from "pre-cum" or pre-ejaculatory fluid that is on a man's penis when it becomes erect. Most experts agree that this fluid does not contain sperm, except in certain situations.

This is not a recommended type of foreplay, as the man could unintentionally ejaculate without enough notice for you two to get "untangled". But, if he did not ejaculate, you would not have a risk of pregnancy. Just be sure if you DO NOT want to become pregnant, that anytime his penis touches your vagina...he has a condom on. It is also TOO EASY for this to happen again...but next time his penis enters your vagina. Penetration alone, even the tip, could lead to quick ejaculation and then you would have a very high risk of pregnancy.