Pregnancy Guide

ask: Can you get pregnant by a man rubbing your vagina?

By girl333

He rubbed my vagina on the outside. He did not touch himself before he touched me. I rubbed him also, he was dry. After about 15 minutes or so, I went to the bathroom and washed my hands. I washed my vagina with a hot wash cloth, just in case. I then washed higher up in my vagina with the same cloth. Is it possible for the sperm to travel and get me pregnant?? I am nervous, I don't know if it is just anxiety.

Anonymous

me too my boy friend rubbed me vigina so many times and i neaver got pregnant. but i neaver touched his penis. this had happened more than 20 times. so u dont need to worry....... ok

It is not possible to wash sperm out of your vagina---they travel quickly!

There is almost zero pregnancy risk from your description. In theory, any pregnancy risk would be from "pre-cum" or pre-ejaculatory fluid that is on a man's penis when it becomes erect. Most experts agree that this fluid does not contain sperm, except in certain situations.

This is not a recommended type of foreplay, as the man could unintentionally ejaculate without enough notice for you two to get "untangled". But, if he did not ejaculate, you would not have a risk of pregnancy. Just be sure if you DO NOT want to become pregnant, that anytime his penis touches your vagina...he has a condom on. It is also TOO EASY for this to happen again...but next time his penis enters your vagina. Penetration alone, even the tip, could lead to quick ejaculation and then you would have a very high risk of pregnancy.

girl333 (reply to Alison Beaver)

He rubbed with his hand.

Alison Beaver (reply to girl333)

A woman can not get pregnant by a man touching her genitals with his hand. Pregnancy can only happen if ejaculatory fluid enters the vagina.

Anonymous (reply to Alison Beaver)

so by him touching me by his hand, does not make me pregnant? should i stop worrying? no chance?

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :