Q: 

Can you get pregnant by a man rubbing your vagina?

By January 9, 2011 - 5:18am

He rubbed my vagina on the outside. He did not touch himself before he touched me. I rubbed him also, he was dry. After about 15 minutes or so, I went to the bathroom and washed my hands. I washed my vagina with a hot wash cloth, just in case. I then washed higher up in my vagina with the same cloth. Is it possible for the sperm to travel and get me pregnant?? I am nervous, I don't know if it is just anxiety.

Anonymous

V didnt hav sex bt his penis touched my vagina for around 3 mins d penis wasnt insertd in my vagina bt v both wr wet is it possible dat i ll get pregnant

Anonymous

So basically today i made out with my GF(first time)we both got seduced and i fingered her and all.I had precum on my dick(pretty wet)and i accidently sticked my wet dick on her wet vagine(they just touched for like 20sec)i'm pretty concerned about this.should i be?

Hello Anon

Yes, this is something you should be concerned about if any sperm entered her vagina.

Use a condom.

Anonymous

Good morning ma'am....
I have been reading yours answers and they really speak of your expertism ...I really need ur help maaaaam...plzz help....
My bf had precum on his hand ...He washed his hand with "SOAP" as well as with a "HANDWASH" and then fingered in vagina with only around 3cm of his finger in me...
My periods are 5 days later ...
He had masturbated 10 days before this happened..
Am i pregnent??
Please help mee ma'am...you help everyone plzzzzz do help me ma'am
Thanking you in advance...

Hello Anon

Pregnancy is not possible, his hands would be clean.

Anonymous

I had rubbed my penis on my girlfriend's vagina but then i get my precum and i didnt ejaculate my sperm and nvr penetrate...is it possible to get pregnant?bcz her period date delays...and has been 15days i met her..usually she will get period after the three days i meet her every month...and she said her breast and lower stomach and back pain yesterday...

Hello Anon

If pregnancy is a concern, your girlfriend needs to take a pregnancy test before anything else.
Always use a condom in future, even if not having full intercourse.

Anonymous

can a girl get pregnant if a man's penis touches or rubs against her bumps

Hello Anon

I don't know what you mean by "bumps".

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina.

Anonymous

Hye... I was financing with my gf.. I just rub her stomach and my sperm came out and it was on my gf stomach... I'm feeling scared tut will she get pregnant